Larka && Fell's Roleplay Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you go to rpg, you may know me as ~larka's soul~. Please use the same username that you have there!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

##The Lost Cubs Of Bloodvain## Do you have what it takes?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Larka's soul~
Admin
~Larka's soul~

Location : Under A Full Moon, With White Fur Shining And Ice Blue Eyes Sparkling.

##The Lost Cubs Of Bloodvain## Do you have what it takes? Empty
PostSubject: ##The Lost Cubs Of Bloodvain## Do you have what it takes?   ##The Lost Cubs Of Bloodvain## Do you have what it takes? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:49 pm

A lion and a baby panther were walking down a trail. "Where's Mom?" the cub asked. "Hush, Luna. The hunters are not far behind. " The lion grabbed luna by the scruff. "I will protect you, little one." The lion was luna's best friend, Shadow. shadow always has protected luna because her mother was captured by potchers, and her father was nowhere to be found. Shadow ran with luna in his mouth. "BOOM!" the sound echoed the meadow as a bullet zipped past luna's ear. "Luna, you will be safe here. i will always be right here with you" Shadow pointed his claw to luna's heart. "Bye. Remember, in your heart luna" and with that, shadow left luna in a hole in the groun surrounded by tall flowers, where the hunters couldn't see her. "Bye shadow" she whispered, watching her best friend dissapere into the tall fields. "BOOM!" A bullet hit shadow on his pelt. Shadow fell to the ground, hoping his little luna was ok.
Luna grew up y herself, until she was shadow's old age. She was a lean teenage panther. A cold, snowy day she found a white tiger standing in the snow by a leopard. "Jennie, i don't know what to do. The food supply of meat is running low. Theres no way we could find any meat without hunting in large groups" the white tiger whispered. Luna hid in some trees, wanting to know what they were talking about. "If only there was a pack tigy...." Jennie purred at the thought. Luna stepped out. " I can help. All my life i was on my own, but from here i stand, i am a born leader of bloodvain, pack of the lost cubs"
Will you join?
Fill this out:
Name:
Looks:
How parent/parents died:
Back to top Go down
https://larkathewolf.rpg-board.net

##The Lost Cubs Of Bloodvain## Do you have what it takes?
Page 1 of 1