Larka && Fell's Roleplay Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you go to rpg, you may know me as ~larka's soul~. Please use the same username that you have there!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

**The Sight** ~Part 1: The vision~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fell_darknesslvr

fell_darknesslvr

Location : In the dark night, searching for my place in life....anywhere.

**The Sight** ~Part 1: The vision~ Empty
PostSubject: **The Sight** ~Part 1: The vision~   **The Sight** ~Part 1: The vision~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:54 pm

A gray fox walks by you and says hello. "My name is akutu. I am friends with the leader, walkheart." You look at him, and you think you have just made a new friend. "What is here? Is there some kind of clan...?" akutu looks at you. "We are the snowsky foxes, nd each one of us has a power. even you." Your eyes widened. "I don't have a power" you say. "You do. Every snowsky fox does, and your one of us. Bliss has the powers to heal, see the future, and mend with magic." akutu looks down, and continues on. "There are even.....evil foxes." you look at his muzzle. " Who are evil?" Akutu snaps his head up and growls. "Never ask me that again!" He runs into the darkness, leaving you alone to make your choice.

WILL YOU JOIN THE SNOWSKY FOXES?
Name:
Looks:
In love?:
Any kits?:
Back to top Go down

**The Sight** ~Part 1: The vision~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Larka && Fell's Roleplay Forest :: Foxes!!!-
Jump to: